Sugar Babies Jojoba Lip Gloss by My Beauty Addiction
1. Bottom line: Somewhere between Great Stuff and Eh.
2. Details about what I tried: I selected the Coral Crush shade. The lipgloss has a “sugar rush” flavor. This product is available on Etsy. Click here to see the product. Click here to see My Beauty Addiction’s shop on Etsy.
3. Price: $4.75 for the product. When I made the purchase, there was an awesome coupon for free shipping!
4. Ingredients: jojoba oil,(simmondsia chinensis seed oil) ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, butylene/ethlyene/styrene copolymer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Tin Oxide. (Coral Crush contains carmine), flavor, sweetener
5. Reaction: I wanted to like this product. It smells great; it’s a wonderful preppy, fun pink color. The applicator is one of those awesome brush tips. But, it just wouldn’t spread on my lips. It would stick well enough to the outer edges, but it wouldn’t go to the inside of my lip. Maybe I didn’t apply enough of it–but, that would defeat the purpose of having a freshly made all natural product. If you look at the product picture in the Etsy shop, it looks sooooooo cute! Maybe the color I bought was not the color for me. I used it over the Lip Butter Balm by the same shop and it adds a little gloss to it….
IF SOMEONE ELSE BUYS THIS, AND IT LOOKS GREAT ON YOU, POST A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG!