Wallflower Coral Tinted Herbal Lip Balm by Flossie Fern’s Vulgar Medicinals
1. Bottom line: Purse-worthy and great stuff
2. Details about what I tried: This product is available in one color from Flossie Fern’s Vulgar Medicinals shop on Etsy. Click here for a link to the item. Click here for a link to Flossie Fern’s shop.
3. Price: $3.00 plus a very reasonable shipping charge (less than $2.00 for the United States). This shop has one of the more reasonable shipping rates I’ve encountered
4. Ingredients: organic olive oil, beeswax, organic jojoba oil, alkanet root.
5. Reaction: I was a little doubtful with the Etsy buying experience on the whole–you can’t see the product in person or know the exact color at all. But, you get used to it, and you experiment, and you try, and you find favorites, and you find great products. This particular lip balm is an example of a purse-worthy product. The color is a natural deep flush of shiny red. It’s not too overstated–very much the coral color that is described. The texture of the product is very smooth and moisturizing. This product is not scented and has a natural, herbal smell. Also, because the product is made of natural ingredients, if some happens to get in your mouth, you will find that it has no taste–none of that fake, weird taste added to it. One drawback is that it does not last that long, so you will want to keep it in your purse for frequent reapplications. I have continued using this product and it makes an AWESOME cream blush as well–adds a nice rosy glow to those cheeks. Flossie also has a cream blush that I am going to try RIGHT NOW! I also have to be honest and let you all know that I have corresponded with the shop owner, and she was awesome enough to offer me a coupon to make future purchases 🙂