C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shine (Bath and Body Works)
1. Bottom line: Purse-worthy.
2. Details about what I tried: Golden Peach, No. 605.
3. Price: Regularly $7.50 at Bath and Body Works. You can also purchase online (where there’s currently a buy two, get one free special). I have never seen the Organics in any of the stores near me, so I can’t tell you how much you might find it for on clearance.
4. Ingredients: Ethyl Palmate, Castor Seed Oil, Ethylcellulose, Flavor, Beeswax, Peach Fruit Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Sodium Saccharin, Limonene, Linalool
5. Reaction: This product scores a major plus for being petroleum-product free, and having ingredients that I understand. It has a very silky feel, and isn’t too shiny (as long as you don’t over-apply). The peach scent was very juicy and authentic; I don’t find that it has much of a taste. Your lips feel soft and smooth once its worn off–which is quite often. The largest downside is the short wear time. I used to keep this with me all the time in the pre-Burt’s Bees Pomegranate days.