Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss
1. Name of the product: Beauty Rush Lip Gloss
2. Part of beauty: Lips
3. What is it supposed to do? Provide shine
4. Price: Around $7 or less per tube. Victoria’s Secret usually has a special, a clearance, or a “twofer” going on. In fact, they have one right now (click).
5. Directions: Apply it to lips.
6. Ingredients: Polybutene,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mineral oil, Silica Silylate, Polyethylene, Flavor, Petrolatum, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Sodium Sacharin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Tin Oxide, BHT, Isopropyl Titanium Trilsostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (Thanks to LovetoKnow Makeup for this information!)
7. Special features?
8. Reaction: This is a good, solid product. A little pricey for a gloss, but it is fun. Victoria’s Secret has created a wide range of colors and flavors: from bubblegum to strawberry, sheer to metallic. I have to commend VS for creating colored lip gloss that delivers a nice punch of color–the color in the tube is the color on your lips. Some of the colors can be quite intense. This gloss is great for layering over lipsticks or wearing alone. It is a little thick, but it is long-lasting and left my lips feeling pretty smooth and soft.
Bottom line: Great stuff. It’s a good product to toss in your bag for weekend wear and casual outings. Layer it over lipstick for a fancier or more grown up event.