Goals of the Drawer…PLEASE COMMENT!
So, I’ve been looking around at some beauty blogs–and there are a lot of them out there! Thank you for choosing to read my blog. But, I’ve noticed some things that I like and some that I don’t like. But, YOU are the reader. Below you will find my goals for this blog, but I would love to hear what you want in a beauty blog (comments to my blog may be made anonymously, but comments are moderated–mostly to make sure Fembot765 doesn’t solicit anything untoward in my comments).
1. Never review a product that costs over $40…unless I found it on sale for less. Who has more than $40 to spend on one cosmetic product?
2. Post honest reviews that talk about the pros and cons of every product.
3. Never use senseless rating systems.
4. Attempt to find products that look good, feel good, and are good to my wallet.
5. Never post a positive review if I don’t feel a product deserves it.
6. Post detailed reviews.
Anything else YOU would like to see?