CoverGirl Wetslicks Lip Gloss
1. Name of the product: CoverGirl Wetslicks Lip Gloss
2. Part of beauty: Lips
3. What is it supposed to do? Provide shine, moisture, and a sleek feel.
4. Price:Less than $7 (depends on whether you find it at Wal-Mart, Target, or another store…but, if they’re asking more than $7, you being ripped off.)
5. Directions: Apply to lips.
6. Ingredients: Unknown
7. Special features? This may not count as a special feature, but it appears from the CoverGirl web site that Wetslicks Lip gloss has been discontinued. You can still find CoverGirl Wetslicks Amazemint (I haven’t tried that yet) and CoverGirl Queen Collection Lip gloss (I haven’t tried that one, either). So, if you see it at the store and you want to try it, snatch it while you can. My guess is that they are re-marketing Wetslicks as Queen Collection Lip Gloss.
8. Reaction: This product is true to its word. It is very moisturizing, and it has a soft feel–your hair won’t be getting stuck to this. However, it doesn’t last very long and the color is fairly sheer. It may take a couple of swipes to get the color to look the way it does in the tube. The applicator is a sponge tip. On the plus side, however, the shine is not a teenager-y shine. It’s actually more like a sheen (winning! LOL). So, this is absolutely a product that you could wear to work. Many of them have a pleasant, sugary scent but not much of a taste. I often have a tube of this floating around in the bottom of my bag. The color that I tried today is Pink Sequin: a mauve pink with iridescent sparkles.