L’Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick
**02/06/12: THIS PRODUCT IS ON CLEARANCE AT TARGET IN THE ATLANTA AREA**
1. Name of the product: L’Oreal Infallible Le Rouge
2. Part of beauty: Lips
3. What is it supposed to do? Long-lasting color
4. Price: $4.48 at Target
5. Directions: Apply it to your lips
6. Ingredients: Unknown
7. Special features? Long-lasting and light-weight
8. Reaction: I bought a Nikki Minaj-style light mauvey pink. I am not quite sure how I feel about this color. However, all of the products should have the same texture. It has a pleasant creamy texture at application. But, I noticed that it took a couple of swipes to get enough color to make the color appear smooth and even on my lips.
After a few moments, the products “sets” on your lips; you can feel some of the creaminess go away. I suppose that this gives the product the long-lasting ability. I noticed, however, that it gathered in the corners of my mouth (not cute) and I had to wipe it away. Also, the lipstick has a fashionable matte finish, but it tends to not look smooth as you talk and move your lips. So, I might look in the mirror and see spots with no color or odd lines. However, this might have been more noticeable because of the color that I chose. I finally broke down and applied a little Burt’s Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm with it; this solution destroyed the long-lasting properties of the lipstick.
The bottom line is that if you are obsessed with moisturized lips (I CLEARLY am), then this is a pretty good buy. For me, I would not categorize this as an everyday product–but, that may be because I chose a color that I don’t particularly like.