Mary Kay Satin Lips Set
1. Name of the product: Mary Kay Satin Lips Set
2. Part of beauty: Lips
3. What is it supposed to do? Make lips smooth and soft.
4. Price: $10 (My Mary Kay Lady gave me the HOOK UP!) I would definitely suggest supporting your local Mary Kay Lady. However, this product is available on Amazon. This is a link to one of the better priced items: http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Kay-Satin-Mask-Balm/dp/B000B9L68U/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1328494657&sr=1-1
5. Directions: Apply the lip mask to lips and scrub your lips gently in a circular motion. Allow the mask to dry for a minute and then remove with a warm washcloth. Apply the Satin Lips Balm immediately. Don’t do this more than two times a week because your lips are pretty delicate.
6. Ingredients: Unknown
7. Special features?
8. Reaction: This is a great set to get your lips smooth (if, for example, you want to use lip stain or red lipstick). It works really well and does exactly what it claims it will do. It can be a little pricey. A down side is that I can’t figure out what the ingredients are. The mask is white, with a creamy consistency and little beads in it. The balm is smooth, clear, and a little bit oily. As you can see from the picture, the set that I have is almost used up–this is about the third set that I’ve gone through. In the winter, I do lip exfoliation up to twice a week. In the summer, I can go a bit longer.