Cover Girl Outlast Lip Stain
1. Name of the product: Cover Girl Outlast Lip Stain
2. Part of beauty: Lips
3. What is it supposed to do? This product is supposed to give your lips a splash of long lasting color.
4. Price: $6-$9 (Wal-mart and Target)
5. Directions: Over dry, clean, and moisturized lips “color” until you get the amount of color you want. If you want shine, use shiny lip balm, clear gloss, or a coordinating color of lipgloss.
6. Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 80, PEG 150, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor (Aroma), PVP, Potassium Sorbate, Triethanolamine, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal), Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Benzophenone 4, Sodium Saccharin, Propylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), May Contain (+/-):, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)
7. Special features? Water based.
8. Reaction: I like this product because it is so easy to use–it’s applied kind of like a marker and does last for a few hours. Plus, the price is right and the variety of colors is wide. BUT, you CANNOT apply this over chapped lips or oily lips. Your lips have to be dry and smooth for the product to last on your lips. I like to put Burt’s Bees Replenishing Pomegranate Lip Balm or another clear gloss on top of it.