Burt’s Bees Replenishing Pomegranate Lip Balm
1. Name of the product: Burt’s Bees Replenishing Pomegranate Lip Balm
2. Part of beauty: Lips
3. What is it supposed to do? Keep lips moisturized and hydrated
4. Price: Two tubes for $5.98 at CVS/Pharmacy
5. Directions: Apply it to your lips!
6. Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Castor Oil, Lanolin, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Root Extract, Flavor, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Carmine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Canola Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Tocopherol.(From http://www.amazon.com/Burts-Bees-Pomegranate-15-Ounce-Tubes/dp/B002DPUY06/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328488558&sr=8-1)
7. Special features?
8. Reaction: I love this lip balm. It has a fresh, fruity scent that’s not teenager-y and a hint of pinkish color. It leaves your lips so soft and smooth. I apply it at the beginning of the day and before I go to bed. It’s a little bit expensive, but well worth the price because it does what it promises. If you don’t like the “tingle” of traditional Burt’s Bees, don’t fear. This version doesn’t tingle. It’s extremely hydrating.